Do you want to track your school traffic, learn more about your students, and where they come from? With our easy-to-use Google Analytics integration, you can track your visitors, improve conversions, and increase your sales!
Use this integration to:
- Get insights into visitor behavior
- Learn where your students come from
- Discover drop-off points and time spent on your school website
- Track conversions
The Google Analytics integration is FREE for everyone.
Activating the Google Analytics integration with your AlterClass school is as easy as copy-pasting your Google Analytics Measurement ID.
Start by finding your Google Analytics Measurement ID. The ID has the following
- Sign in to your Analytics account and click Admin
- Select an account from the menu in the Account column
- Select a property from the menu in the Property column
- Under Property, click Data Streams
- Select a data stream from the list. Your Measurement ID will appear in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Copy the Measurement ID
Go to your AlterClass instructor dashboard, click on Settings and open the Integrations tab. Find Google Analytics in the integrations list and paste your Measurement ID in the corresponding input field, and click Update.
Your school is now fully integrated with Google Analytics. You can see all visitor behavior from your Google Analytics dashboard.
Open Google Analytics and go to the Reports tab.
If you're stuck or need help integrating Google Analytics with your AlterClass school, feel free to reach out to us by using the live chat on this website or by email at email@example.com.
Write for the AlterClass blog to empower the developer community and grow your brand.Join us
Stay up to date
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date with tutorials, courses and much more!